Money Making Ideas - How Can I Make $100 Instantly With No Investment?

 Make Quick Money Online

Question
: Please help me. Can you teach me a method to make $100 instantly or within 1-2 days? I want the money to go directly into my PayPal account. Is there any proven method with that, with no investment, and totally for free? I need urgent cash.
Answer: While some may recommend you to stop dreaming and get a job, this is not always an option. Maybe you already have a job and need some extra money. Maybe you have tried to get a job for a long time, but just didn't have any luck.
Anyway, there are ways to make fast cash online, proven ways that lots of other people have already used.

The thing is - you might not be prepared.
If I need cash in a hurry, for some reason, I always reach out to my list with a good offer. This method works, but you might not be able to use it... yet!
You see... You need to have a list to contact. That's the first condition. You also need to have something to offer at a reduced price, or product, you compile in a parcel.
While I can easily make a couple of thousand dollars from a single email, it has taken me years to get that far.
So if you're a newbie, you have to rely on your talents instead of your assets.
Are you good at writing?
Then I can highly recommend article marketing, or rather, affiliate marketing through articles.
You can create free accounts with many article directories, and you can find affiliate products, where the revenue arrives directly on your PayPal account. To find them, you can go to places like DigiResults, PaySpree, or RAP Bank.

If you are good at other things, like programming, setting up home pages, creating graphics, or other useful things, you can join forums like Warrior Forum or Digital Forum and advertise your services. If you admit that it's an emergency, and that you need money now, you can offer a discount and create a sense of urgency. That always drives more customers to click the pay button.

As soon as you have received your emergency cash, I recommend that you start making long-term plans. There are several ways you can make a stable income from the Internet, like by writing content sites and have AdSense on them, or by making membership sites, or by making mini-sites and promoting affiliate products.
Actually, I'm convinced that you can learn a lot from my own experience. I started out in a foreign country, not knowing the language and, just by working two hours per day on one specific domain, I designed a home page that earns me well over $1,000 per month on autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment